U/C Shape Stabilizer
1. Enhance stability of video filming.
2. C-shaped design makes the device more practical and it is great for multi-angles filming.
3. Top with cold-shoe design allows to mount microphone or video light.
4. Bottom with a standard 1/4 slidable screw could lock the DSLR or camcorder to the stabilizer tightly.
5. Anti-skid foot design to be put on a platform.
6. Soft foam grip adds comfort and eases the long shooting fatigue.
7. Constructed from high quality ABS, powerful and guaranteed.
1. This is camcorder professional LED camera light.
2. Mini design, easy to take in pocket and light for phone photography or DSLR Mirorless camera photography.
3. Include independent power switch and keep the same brightness out when switch it on again.
4. Support lithium battery power input or 4 x AA batteries (batteries not included), more convenient to use.
5. Support external power input (micro 5 pin port), suitable for long time use.
6. Built-in 96 pieces high quality LED beads.
7. Rotating the switch can adjust the brightness without filter plates, suitable for a variety of photography atmosphere.
8. Highly efficient, power-saving, low energy consumption.
9. Can be fixed in the camera hot shoe socket, professional light frame or camera tripod use.
10. With a 1/4 inch female screw for DSLR like Canon, Nikon, Sony, and othe Camcorder. In additional, it could be used on a 1/4 inch tripod to help iPhone owner to take wonderful videos and photos.
1. The microphone can be fixed on the DV with microphone hole and path. The MS stereo system enables a natural sound pick-up. Delivering a stereo sound image with superb clarity.
2. The pickup pattern (affecting the soundstage width) can be set to 90 or 120 according to the sound.
3. Fit any device that have 3.5mm MIC socket and hot shoe.
4. Frequency response: 30-15000Hz.
5. Sensitivity: -40dB+/-2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa at 1KHZ).
6. Note: When you switch "off" to "on", the light will flash then off for power saving. When the light is flashing for long time or it always flash during use. Indicates the power isn't enough.)